Friday, May 05, 2006

My First Blog....

So here I too join the great culture of Blogging. I don't exactly remember firsttime when I came to know about this blog concept. I never was too much techie or web-whiz kinda person. But after starting my carrer as a S/W Engg (i call it enjanoar, you should pronounce that in bengali to get the pun) from June last year, slowly i got addicted with great idea of Web 2.o. Nowadays i just can't imagine my life without internet! And like many other i have also developped kinda blind obsession about google. And why not.. i spend almost 5-6 hours daily on google, if not in gmail, then in news, or in froogle., or somewhere in google, and ofcourse latest addition is this blog! I just like this brand. Okay! this is not a place to chant for google. There are many on the Net. So why blog..? To be honest I don't have any emphatic answer. I strongly believe I belong to the category of millions of jadu and madhus. I hardly have any strong opinion on anything and my excuse follows why the heck do you need to have opinions on everything?
Before signing of this account i was thinking of my half-pant days when i used to maintain my daily diary. Latter when I read all those pages I just couldn't stop laughing at myself. It was all childish. So this time with this more hightech version I'll desperately try not to be childish atleast. and may be some time I'll end up writing some technical stuff which ones I undertsand of course!

No wonder I wish myself Best Of Luck dude!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sahid, Though i havent read the first part of your blog i have read the second part completely.
Let me be open with you. I am very much new to blogging. As you are also new to blog i thought i can understand things from a person who has taken such a good initiative.
What made me reply to your blog is that i too had a similar experience like you (maintaining a dairy ...) and it is quite nostalgic to read them now.
more in my next comment(probably blog).

Sahid said...

I do not know whether this is an good initiative or not. Rather I'll say it's my attempt to express myself.
Anyway who ever you are, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sahid, yes i t is a very good initiative i.e trying to express yourself. Not many have the courage to say abt themselves and in them very few have courage to accept that what they have done is bad if it really is.
I would rather keep my self anonymous, hope its fine with you. :)

Sahid said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sahid said...

hmm.. So you make me smell some mystery in the air! Okay. be anonymous! but keep visiting my blog, I'll try to post regularly and give feedback.