Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Eid Mubarak!

It was Eid today! Though I am not really proud of the way I practice my religion, but Eid remains one of my rare favourite occasion. It just makes me feel happy. Mostly because it marks the end of ramzan! And there is this regular yearly excitement on the night before Eid, Moon playing hide-n-seek. Though it has happened many a times for me, but spending this day as a stranger in strangers' place is bit odd. I like being away from home, but days like today are little different. I miss my home or may be my own small community at home. But then it's almost end of the day, and I am sure I'll go back to my normal life. Before that I'll do my Eid resolution and this time it is "I will try to be a better person and a better programmer". I know this is pretty abstract a resolution. But that's how I make my resolution. Abstraction makes easier for me not to resolve it!

Happy Eid!

No comments: