Monday, March 12, 2007

about new blogger..

I am blogging after almost few months. I like Blogger's this out-of-beta new interface more than the previuos one. Some of the things which I have noticed:
  • One single signon with other google accounts: I used to forget my Blogger user id. Today I was surprised to see my blogger account getting opened without logging in. Then I found this is because I had already logged in GMail from FF.
  • Option to upload a picture from local computer: Since I don't have any other online presence where I have my photo, I was not able to upload my photo earlier. But today I found that there is a new option, and you can see my face now :-) [Though I never claim that's a good thing!]
  • Customized Templates: Templates can be customized more easily now.
  • More options to customize my account: I think there are much more than previuos one. I am yet to explore all..

No comments: